Please rotate your device to play
WorldRemit Speedstars Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The WorldRemit Speedstars Competition (the “Competition”) is run by WorldRemit Ltd (company no. 07110878) whose registered office is at 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ (“WorldRemit”, "we" or “our”). The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of WorldRemit, The Arsenal Football Club Plc (“Arsenal”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Competition.
2. By entering the Competition, you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and the winners. We may refuse to award the Prizes (as defined below) where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prizes will be official Arsenal Football Club Jerseys signed by a majority of Arsenal’s first team squad (each one a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”).
4. The Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any of the Prizes with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The Prizes may be considered a taxable benefit and each winner will be directly responsible for any taxes payable.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition participants must first play the WorldRemit Speedstars game (the “Game”) available at the following URL: [insert]. When the Game ends participants can choose to provide their name and email address via Facebook in order to be entered into the Competition and have their score listed on the Game leaderboard.
7. The Game is free to play and no purchase is necessary.
8. Participants agree that they will comply or have complied with all applicable laws when entering the Competition.
9. WorldRemit accepts no responsibility for any attempts at the Game which are not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason.
10. The Competition will run from 16th March 2018 to 31st August 2018. On the last day of each month the participant with the highest score on the leaderboard for that month (each a “Winner” and collectively “Winners”) will win a Prize.
11. In the event that there are multiple participants with the same high score for the same month, the Winner will be deemed to be the participant who achieved the high score first.
12. Participants are only eligible to win one (1) Prize. In the event that the same participant has the highest score for a month and that participant has previously won a Prize for a different month, the Prize will pass to the participant with the next highest score.
13. Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided when signing up to the Competition. To claim the Prize, Winners must then provide further contact details that WorldRemit can use to arrange delivery of the Prizes.
14. If any of the Winners cannot be contacted or does not claim their Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer of their Prize and pass that Prize on to the participant with the next highest score.
15. The decision of WorldRemit regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about this decision.
16. WorldRemit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
Use of your Personal Data and publicity
18. Winners may be announced on Facebook which will include the publication of their name and the Prizes. Winners consent to participate in further publicity related to the Competition which may include filming, publication of their name and photograph in any media, without any payment to them.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, WorldRemit, Arsenal and their respective agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of WorldRemit, Arsenal and/or their respective agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Winners are responsible for their adherence to any third party terms that apply to their eligibility for the Prizes.
21. WorldRemit is not responsible for the performance of any third party involved in this Competition or aspects of the provision of the Prizes. WorldRemit will not be liable for any act or omission of a third party, although reasonable efforts will be made to minimise the effect to you of any third party's failure.
22. WorldRemit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions where necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be notified to participants as soon as reasonably possible by WorldRemit.
23. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.